Beauty School Tuition & Financial Assistance
- Your tuition will depend upon the program you select.
- Shore Beauty School's financial assistance department will provide you with the information you need to make a thoughtful decision regarding your payment options and financial aid (i.e., loans, grants and scholarships) which is available to those who qualify.
- Shore is authorized to participate in the federal government's Title IV financial aid programs.
- Our financial aid programs include: Federal Pell Grant, Federal Direct Loan, Job Connection (One Stop), Workforce Development, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Veterans programs.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (when requested, please include Shore's Federal Student Code: 015759).
- For further information on Federal Student Aid, go to: www.federalstudentaid.ed.gov and www.directloans.ed.gov.
- Click here for Shore's Financial Aid Code of Conduct.