Beauty School Admissions and Registration Requirements
- Shore Beauty School enrolls new students at the beginning of each month, so that you can begin your program of choice almost immediately.
- Applicants should contact us immediately to arrange a personal interview and school tour, as well as to seek financial planning assistance.
- Shore admits only students who are at least 17 years of age and have earned a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- All applicants to our school will be asked to supply a copy of his/her birth certificate or a valid New Jersey State driver's license, a copy of his/her high school diploma or GED, a completed application and required application fees.
- We do not admit Ability-to-Benefit students.
- Click here for a copy of Shore’s Catalogue and Consumer Information.