Manicuring Program at Shore Beauty School
- Shore's Manicuring Program consists of 300 hours of instruction in the art, science and business of professional nail care.
- Our program covers basic manicuring, pedicuring, nail tipping and wrapping, gel manicures, as well as nail sculpting.
- You will receive instruction in "theory" (through textbooks and lectures), "classroom-based” practical experience, and "clinical" hands-on experience on actual patrons.
- Manicuring is offered both as a standalone program and as part of the cosmetology & hairstyling program.
- For U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics information on Manicuring careers (SOC Code: 39-5092 and CIP Code: 12.0410) go to http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5092.00 and http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos332.htm.